333 Windford Gr Sw, Airdrie
END UNIT, NO CONDO FEES, AWAY FROM THE MAIN ROAD! This end unit with no condo fees has one of the best locations within the complex. Nestled in a corner, this unit has a calde-sac feel and allows you to have easy access to your side yard as well as the nearby park. The owners did not spare when it came to upgrades. From the moment you walk in, you will feel the cool A/C as the stairs lead you to the main living space. The main living space is opened up with knock down ceilings and windows that will shine off of your upgraded quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and maple cabinets with extended pantry storage. This open concept main floor allows for easy indoor/outdoor living with its generous patio space that carries a gas hookup for the BBQ. Upgraded carpet leads us upstairs to the 3 bedrooms. The multi purpose bathroom on the 3rd floor allows easy access from the large master bedroom as well as the hallway. The three bedrooms all have good size closets for lots of storage.
- MLS® #C4254548
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,236
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached, Tandem, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Park/Reserve
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Listing OfficeMAXWELL SOUTH STAR REALTY Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/ottawa-real-estate.ca/app/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/pages/brew/details.tpl on line 225
- Address333 Windford Gr Sw
- SubdivisionSouth Windsong
- Postal CodeT4B 4G4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
Data supplied by CREB®'s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CDT.