174 Osborne Ri Sw, Airdrie
Three bed, 2.5 bath family home in Airdrie, very close to schools and shopping. Clean country air yet quick access to Cross Iron Mills, NE Calgary and the Airport. Currently rented for $1700/mo. Open concept main floor features a gas fireplace, 9 ft ceilings, and light hardwood. The classy kitchen has granite countertops, a gas range and a large island. Fridge space is plumbed for ice and water. Upstairs, there are 2 bedrooms and a four piece main bath. The master bedroom has a 5 pc ensuite with soaker tub, separate shower, and a vanity with his 'n hers sinks. The basement has laundry, high efficiency furnace and hot water heater, plus 2 large windows. Good curb appeal, with an east facing porch, single attached garage and a fenced, west facing backyard. This is a growing area with a new school and major new shopping centre nearby. Don't miss Windsong’s massive playground visible from the bedroom windows. Airdrie offers golf, hockey, public swimming and vibrant community life. Owner will not be supplying an RPR.
- MLS® #C4252715
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built2015
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, No Back Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Park/Reserve, Public Swimming Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeHOMES FOR ALL REALTY Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/ottawa-real-estate.ca/app/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/pages/brew/details.tpl on line 225
- Address174 Osborne Ri Sw
- Postal CodeT4B 4A3
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas Only
- DistrictRocky View
Data supplied by CREB®'s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT.